The Cormidi C6.50 Series is a great entry into the Cormidi range.
Offering fully hydrostatic drive, the Cormidi C6.50 is perfect for all your earthmoving and contracting purposes - making transport of loose material from A to B much quicker and easier. Ideal for smaller landscapers or rural landowners and farmers who want to make their job easier. Available with a standard dump body, or the Hi-Tip body which gives you a higher pivot point when tipping for added versatility.
Specifications and Benefits
- Cormidi C6.50RITWIN (Standard Dump)
- Cormidi C6.50 HI (Hi-Tip Dump) for a higher pivot point.
- 500kg capacity
- Pivoting track rollers for smoother operation
- Hydraulic dump body makes handling materials easy
- 2 speed hydraulic transmission - no belts!
- Quality GX200 6.5hp Honda petrol engine
- 0 to 4.0km/h speed range
- Oil cooler for long life.