Enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere. Quietly. Because of the Quiet Power Technology®, our inverter generators are quieter than traditional camping generators. This P2400 PowerSmart Series™ generator is also safe for sensitive equipment, like your smartphone, laptop, TV and game systems. The handy portable generator can supply your equipment with power for 8 hours straight (at 25% load). It delivers 2400 starting watts and 1800 running watts. This P2400 features 2x 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet and two 5V USB ports.
Carbon Monoxide Warning Sensor
Briggs & Stratton petrol inverter generators are compact and easy to manoeuvre. While providing the power you need. These inverter generators are low maintenance, and ready for all your outdoor leisure needs.
Our Units are Genuine Briggs Power Products, Latest Models, brought through Briggs New Zealand and not parallel imports, and are fitted with a Stat Station Hour meter & Run Gauge meter for accurate reading of hours, load and usage.
Comes with 2-year warranty backed by Briggs NZ which means it can be repaired and serviced at any authorized dealer in New Zealand. DON'T get fooled by other rogue importers that may offer longer warranties but require you to send the generator back to them if it needs servicing
- Maximum wattage 2400 watts (2.4 Kw)
- Rated continuous output 1800 watt (1.8Kw)
- Noise: 58 dBA at 25% load
- Fitted with NZ/AUS standard plugs (pic illustration purposes.)
- USB Charger Output - charge up devices!!
- Complete with oil alert system and Overload circuit breaker protection
- 3.8 litre fuel tank capacity fantastic fuel efficiency
- Up to 8 hours continuous running one tank of fuel @ 25% loading, or
- Dry weight 23kg very light
- Dimensions (L x W x H mm) - 530x 320 x 440
Optional with Parallel Patching Kit designed to Link up two generators for double the power output. Sold seperate
Ask us about Finance options, we can assist with Lay-buy or interest-free terms with GEM Visa
FREE NZ WIDE FREIGHT NZ Towns & Cities