This engine is a very common size for use in rotary mowers and will quickly and simply mount onto your existing rotary mower chassis - give your old tired mower a new lease of life!
The 450E SERIES™ engine is compact, lightweight and simple to operate - with reduced vibration, quieter operation and enhanced handling. Excellent engines to count on, to get the job done.
This engine replaces older SPRINT 375 /450 Side Valve engines and is Briggs new model of their most popular push mower engine the 375/450 series Side valve engines.
This Engine has come from Briggs & Stratton Aus/NZ specification - not parallel imported.
- The perfect tool for a quick, dependable cut:
- 4.5 ft-lbs of gross torque* - 125cc, #1, 7/8 Inch 69mm Long Shaft
- Lightweight, dependable & satisfyingly simple to operate
- Equipped with Prime ‘N Pull™ Easy starting system to offer quick starts and smooth performance throughout the job
- Made in the USA of U.S. and global parts. NOT CHINA!!
- Lo-Tone™ Muffler Delivers low noise and good tonal quality
- Oiled Foam Air Cleaner - protection against airborne debris entering the engine
- OHV Technology - Optimized performance - longer engine life and improved fuel economy
- Magnetron® Electronic Ignition that Ensures maintenance free easy starting
- Mechanical Governor that Controls the engine speed to deliver more usable power under heavy usage
- Float Feed Carburetor with Optimized fuel delivery for improved starts and superior performance
- Splash Lubrication Ensures adequate lubrication throughout the crankcase during normal operating conditions.
- Motor is brand new and perfect as a Repower for tired, mower engine.
- Will bolt straight to the vast majority of push mower - real money saver, - get yourself a new mower, if your body is in good condition
- ** Standard 24 Mth warranty for domestic use and 90 days Commercial use.
We supply all Briggs and Stratton spare parts and product. Just ask. Please supply MODEL and TYPE number with enquiry form.
We also supply a very common range of throttle cables to order with your new engine - ask us today.