UNBEATABLE POWER - PRICE RATIO
- Plain, but powerful hydraulic system.
- Clearly more lifting capacity than in the AVANT 400 series.
- Telescopic boom as a standard.
- All cab variants available
The AVANT 500 Series machines are extremely effective and versatile loaders. The driving of a 500 Series is easy thanks to logical drive controls, the hydrostatic drive has just two pedals one each for forward and reverse with infinitely variable speed control. Steering is power operated via a conventional steering wheel. The boom functions are operated easily with the right hand. All controls are ergonomically laid out.
The AVANT 528 is the flagship of the range. The hydraulic system utilises a separate drive circuit with a powerful, hydraulically pilot operated variable flow pump. The lifting and auxiliary circuits on the 528 are controlled through a tandem pump. The 528 is very good for hard tasks with hydraulic driven attachments.
- Maximum lift capacity is 25 % more than on old 500 series.
- Integrated 170 kg cast iron rear weight is standard like on 600 series.
- Max. lifting height with telescopic boom to pivot point is 2790 mm – 400 mm more than on old 500 series.
- Enough lift height to load into a truck.
- Lift height is enough for a good landscaping machine as well.
- Modern boom construction
- Off centre boom construction – same as on 600 series.
- Excellent visibility to the attachments.
- Increased work efficiency.
- Improved safety.
- Big breakout forces in all bucket angles.
- Hydraulic self levelling available as an option.
- Big bucket breakout force
- Thanks to the linkage system on bucket tilting – same as on 600 series – bucket breakout force is 90 % better than on old 500 series and breakout force is very even throughout the tilting range.
- Self levelling
- Hydraulic self levelling available as an option both with standard boom and teleboom.
- Thanks to self levelling the use of the machine will be easier in multiple tasks.
- Heavy loads on a pallet can be lifted and loaded much easier than before.
- The price of self levelling will be considerably less than the forklift mast.
- Avant 520 is equipped with Kubota D722 20 hp 3 cylinder diesel engine and 528 with Kubota D1105 28 hp 3 cylinder diesel.