DR PRO Max ES34 20HP Electric Start Field and Brush Mower
- 20HP Electric Start Briggs V-Twin Engine
- 34" Brush Deck
- Power Steering
Our larger Pro Max ES34 model features a 20 HP V-Twin engine and 34" deck with power steering that provides the muscle and turning power you need to take down 3” thick saplings and the thickest field grass with ease
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
If you love power to spare in your equipment, you’ll have more than enough with our new Pro Max ES34, 20.0 HP model. This baby rocks a V-Twin Briggs Professional Series engine that delivers a massive 650cc of power to the extra-wide 34” mowing deck. This model is great for cutting extra tall and dense growth down to size with ease.
And, as with all of our 34” models (that have extra power, weight, and width), the Pro Max ES34 also features disc brakes for maximum traction on side slopes, as well as Power Steering for turning and maneuvering these larger machines.
- 20 HP Electric-Starting Briggs V-Twin engine
- Power Steering: independent disc brakes on each wheel for super-easy turns
- 34" brush deck cuts mowing time by up to 15% (v. PRO-26).
- 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Pivoting deck follows contours of ground
- Oil pump for better performance on hills
- Accepts all optional attachments
The simple, but effective disc brake system enables the power steering function. Each wheel is fitted with its own brake which is operated by a hand lever. When one of the brake levers are compressed, the mower will pivot easily around that wheel making moving the field and brush mower around obstacles easy.
2 years residential; 90 days commercial