Davey 5290HE Twin Impeller fire Fighter Pump
- Max flow 590 l/min
- Genuine Honda GX270 motor
- Electric start
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
WHY CHOOSE Davey Firefighter® High Powered Twin Stage Self Priming Pumps?
- Heavy duty wide vane impeller for longer life, improved performance and easier cleaning in the case of blockage.
- Twin impeller design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- NEW 3 way discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- The NEW 3 way discharge is easily adapted to the old 3 way outlets.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Self priming from up to 6m for more versatile installation options.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce
- Huge 1½” priming port for extra quick filling.
- Large drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- All engines feature cast iron cylinder bore for long life.
- Electric starter (12Vac 30Amp hour battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- Viton seal and o-ring kit available for herbicide/insecticide spraying.